NSFGA | NSTFRF
Nova Scotia Tree Fruit Research Foundation
| Board of Directors | Objectives
Nova Scotia Tree Fruit Research Foundation Objectives
1. To promote
tree fruit research in Nova Scotia.
2. To promote the development of the tree fruit industry
in Nova Scotia through encouragement of innovative research
and the effective transfer of technology to commercial producers
3. To advance the competitive position of the tree fruit
industry in Nova Scotia.
4. To develop long-term research goals for the Nova Scotia
tree fruit industry.
5. To seek funding in support of research.
6. To act as a liaison between the tree fruit industry and
current research being undertaken on tree fruits.
7. To initiate research proposals and funding requests for
research in areas of identified need.
8. To evaluate research proposals; disperse funds for approved